Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pure Michigan

Recently I stopped into our local bookstore for a good relaxing browse. I found the Pure Michigan Spring 2009 Photography book. One of the features photographers is Stacy Niedzwiecki I met Stacy on Flickr, she has been one of my contacts since 2008. I love keeping up with what she is photographing. Every year she puts out a great wall or desk calendar. In the book, her area was Muskegon/White Lake. This was where we spent many summers when we first got into boating. Each time I check in on her photo collection I get to revisit places in the state that are so special to me.

To order a signed Pure Michigan book visit  Stacy's website. Her fabulous calendars will be out in October.

The compiled book is a wonderful visual trip around Michigan. The winner focused on Flint and Genesee County where I grew up. From there it is a trip to other places I have traveled to for vacations and work. Check it out for a celebration of what is Pure Michigan.

Spring 2009 Pro Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment